NLP Practitioner Training
Training for personal and professional growth
Landsiedel NLP Training
- NLP Practitioner Training
- What does the Practitioner Training offer?
- Content of the training
- Overview: NLP trainings
Don't dream your life, live you dream!
Did you know that before a person turns 18, they hear negative suggestions like "You won't make it!", "You can't do that!", "That's not for you!" or "You're not big enough for this!"over 150.000 times, as according to Harvard University.
It's no surprise then that most people decide to live a life which is way too narrow in self-limitation and that they never end up reaching their true potential.Less than one percent of all people manage to utilize their natural potential.
Most people don't believe in their possibilities and therefore are not able to life successful lives. Every tree, every plant in nature has the mission to grow and flourish. So why should men not grow, develop, and thrive?
And this not only for 20 years, but for their whole lifetime? A sound practitioner training is a great chance to do so. In 20 days you will develop your personality and optimize your communication skills. I have dedicated my life to help people discovering their potential, develop and utilize it in order to support the welfare of their fellow men.
This world does not need less, but more people who take fate in their own hands, who lead their lives with enthusiasm and passion and who makes their dream come alive. Don't wait for your dreams to come true by chance, approach them positively. It's the time to live the life you really want to live. It's the time to get your life going, to gain happiness. This is your challenge. Accept it. I hereby invite you to the adventure of NLP.
Sincerely yours, Stephan Landsiedel
What is NLP?
NLP stands for neurolinguistic programming and was developed in the USA in the seventies as a communications and motivations model. It was developed by the linguists John Grinder and Richard Bandler thorough analyses of highly successful psychotherapists. In its current status NLP can be applied not only in therapeutic contexts but also in nearly any other field such as leadership, therapy, sports, health, rhetorics, partnership, education, sales management.
NLP Practitioner Training
In the NLP Practitioner Training you will learn the basic techniques of NLP, which consists of theoretical background as well as applied practice. The over all goal is, while utilizing the methods in a responsible and creative way, the promotion of communicational skills in professional and personal life.
This training will teach you how to dramatically improve the communication with yourself and other people. You will learn how to reach goals, how to unfold and utilize your potential very quickly, how to improve your strategies of learning and creativity, how to change into energetic and confident states, how to overcome a blockade and with all that, to boost the quality of your life in all areas.
NLP offers numerous methods to become aware of emotions and behavioural and mental patterns. With the help of NLP you can develop this awareness constructively in order to reach goals. Furthermore you will discover many ways to develop your personal abilities and strengths.
You will exercise the techniques of NLP with a partner during the training and you can use your own unwanted behavioral patterns or perceptions. And that is how this training will support your own personal development and growth. Nevertheless the training is not meant as a substitute for therapy.
During the training you will get extensive concomitant material. Alongside with your trainer there are tutors (Co-trainers) whose job is to support the work in small groups and to coach the participants. If, for some reason, you are forced to miss seminar hours, you can make them up in the next cycle or in a parallel training.
Once you have successfully completed the training you will be given the official Practitioner Certificate. During the training you will get the chance to prove your level of knowledge in written and practical testings. Testings can be repeated as often as necessary, until you are successful. Afterwards you will receive feedback from your trainer. So you will be accompanied thoroughly through your whole training and furthermore you will be given additional support in order to make the desired changes in your life.
What does the Practitioner Training offer?
- NLP Certificate (depending on your trainer)
- top material accompanying the training (over 200 pages)
- several tutors who support the work in small groups
- continuous training over a longer period of time
- missed seminar hours can be made up in any practitioner training by Landsiedel NLP Training
- our seminars are based on each other, so while in other programs you may find unwilling overlappings, here everything fits together perfectly
- learn together with other highly-motivated people
- you will discover all three different positions for yourself: as observer, coach and coachee
- throughout the whole time you will continuously work on and further improve your personality
- our trainings follow modern didactics
- learning for left and right brain hemisphere: lectures, metaphors, exercises, adventure plays ans tasks
- a variety of exercises, lectures and demonstrations
- hints to literature for deeper understanding
- optional voluntary exercises allow you to practically deepen your knowledge
- there is the chance to meet in peer-groups during and after the training period
- NLP will teach you the tools to use in all different areas of your life: like therapy, business, education, sales, consulting, teaching, relationship, rhetorics or sport. So you will train for your professional as well as your personal life.
A sharp perception is a requirement for successful communication. Only if you see what your words and body language set off in the other person, you will be able to react and act appropriately. That is why in the beginning of the practitioner training you will go through numerous perception exercises.
- improving your own perception during communicating with others
- paying greater attention to body language and quality of speech
- discovering differences between interpretation and sense-specific language
- concept of calibration
- watching other people's body language and using your knowledge
- giving and receiving feedback
Pacing and Leading
Masters of communication will face their counterpart in this person's own way of experiencing the world and, based on that common ground, are able to lead him. Master the art of creating rapport through verbal and nonverbal methods and taking the lead in a conversation!
- gaining rapport by pacing your partner
- pacing moods
- pacing statements
- pacing body language
- taking the lead
- breaking rapport
- active listening
- deeper understanding
Our emotional state determines our lives. The ability to adapt your emotions to the need of specific situations helps you not only to become more successful but also to live much happier. And who further knows how to improve other people's emotional states will be even more successful with clients, employees and partners.
- using present ressources to put your partner and your team in a positive state
- developing a positive basic state and accessing it whenever you like
- changing your physiology in order to elegantly change your state
- dissolving depressions, blockades and stuck-states during personal conversation
- the principle of "pretending – as – if"
- activating your physical and mental energy ressources
Simplify your everyday life and improve your customer relationships with the knowledge and use of natural mechanisms of conditioning. Learn to evoke helpful emotional responses and to disintegrate limiting ones whenever you choose.
- anchoring: theory, definition, procedure, specifics
- identifying current anchors
- setting and chaining anchors
- disempowering negative anchors
- launching hidden anchors in a conversation
- "Moment of Excellence"
Collect important documents, pictures, and things with meaning for you in a little chest. This might be for example: an extraordinary exam, a piece of newspaper, a picture of a loved one, a special ring, a certificate, etc.
Whenever you have a low feeling, all you need to do is to have a glance into that chest and you will notice how rich your life already is.
Meta Model of Speech
Get to know the magic of your speech. It is not only the basis to clear understanding but to quick and precise change. This NLP technique will teach you today's leading role of speech - become a master of speech!
- filters of perception
- basic information processing
- reclaiming lost information
- speech patterns of the meta model
- finding and constructing examples of use
- finding problems and goals
Dive into the sense-specific world of your dialogue partner in order to gain deeper understanding and to be understood. This sensual consciousness will open up unknown levels of communication for you.
- the different sensuary systems
- language and sensuary systems
- further improving rapport through the knowledge of representational systems
- how does your counterpart process information and access his inner ressources? Detect all this by monitoring breathing, speed and tonality of speech, etc.
- Introduction into micro strategies
- Eye Access Cues: explanation and application
- sales strategies for VAK-customers
Hypnotic speech patterns
Open yourself up to your unconscious potential by getting to know and using the Milton Model of Speech. Hypnotic key patterns allow access to a state of trance and thereby to a level of consciousness that is normally unaccessable.
- prejudices and objections against hypnosis
- why learn hypnosis?
- Definition: hypnosis and trance
- history of hypnosis
- Erickson's goals
- principles of hypnosis
- numerous exercises
- speech patterns of the Miton Model
- hints for innucting and ending trance
- construction of metaphors
- reciting metaphors
- suggestions in the all-day life
The ability of looking at behavior or situations from different perspectives frees our mind and keeps it agile. Train your ability of seeing meaning flexible and therefore significantly boost your choices in difficult situations.
- definition of reframing
- types: content and context reframing
- distinction between behavior and intention
- Parts Model in NLP
- negotiating between parts
- coping with objections by reframing them
Discover the programming language of subjective experience with this NLP technique. This top-class tool quickly allows you to influence your emotional state and get rid of annoying behaviour patterns or fears.
- verbal indicators of Sub Modalities (SM)
- checklist of possible SM
- exercises for the SM
- figuring out critical SM
- contrast method
- sending ressources
- destruction of inner pictures and sounds
- praliné method: getting highly motivated for obnoxious duties
- change beliefs
- facing the bogey team
- swish technique
- Fast Phobia
Behind human behavior patterns there are strategies controlling it. NLP developed methods with which you can learn the strategies of experts, such as the strategy of creativity by Walt Disney. In doing so you can optimize your processes of creativity, flexibility, motivation and decision making.
- what are strategies?
- TOTE Model
- NLP notation
- elicitating of a strategy
- terms for a well-formed strategy
- strategies for spelling, flexibility and love
Often we are caught in our personal view of things. Learn to be flexible and looking at yourself from the outside. This way you will gain new options in coping with stressful situations.
- perceptional positions
- position 1-2-3
- neurological levels
- goal-setting with the help of the neurological levels
Use your timeline in order to systematically plan your goals and gain clarity for your future by embedding your personal experience in the past. Develop your compelling vision.
- basics of timeline work
- elicitating the timeline
- different types timelines
- space configuration of the timeline
- speech patterns
- Sub Modalities of time
- criteria of design
- tempting future
Define your goals clearly and well-formed by the NLP criteria for goals. So, more and more, you can make the lifestyle, you deeply long for, come true.
- formulating clear goals
- anchor goals in your future
- imagining your future
- Future Pace
Lean back for a moment and imagine yourself reaching a very important goal. Develop your own images of that. Listen to sounds of this situation and perceive, how good it feels having reached this goal. Enjoy this imagination and sense the motivation growth from it.
No dates available.